Do I need to have any special equipment?
- No, all you need is what you feel comfortable exercising in. It may be helpful to have some weights (traditional or makeshift) or resistance bands to add to the intensity, but it is not required.
Is this really 100% virtual?
- Yes, this is 100% virtual.
What to do if my little ones keep getting in the way?
- Keep trying your best!
- Try to distract them (tv, snacks, toys, etc.), try to hold them and use them as resistance.
- Modify the exercise so they feel included (hold their hands while squatting, talk do them during the workout, hi-five every chance you get, etc.)
- Keep moving!
What if I have to miss a workout?
- Workouts should be available for up to 24 hours after the live video.
How do I get access to the Facebook group?
- A link will be sent to you after payment and after the waiver is signed.
What happens if I don’t pay a month?
- You will no longer have access to the information.
Do you offer one on one training?
- Yes, upon request!
Is this just for women?
- No, anyone and everyone can join. Workouts do not discriminate!
What types of exercises will we be doing?
- Full body exercises, squats, lunges, arm workouts, back workouts, core exercises, etc. Each workout may vary to maximize results and minimize boredom!
What if I have a question not listed here?
- Please email me or leave a message. I will be happy to answer any concerns!